Our Flat Fee Service gets you $25,300 more for your home. If you sale your home at $500,000
|Selling Price||6% fee||Flat Rate Fee With buyer’s agent||Flat Rate Fee Without buyer’s agent|
|Savings to you||$12,800||$25,300|
We will sell your home faster and for more money than a traditional 6% agent
Our goal is to help you save thousands in agent fees, and provide you full transparency in your deal .You get all the benefits and resources of being listed with a top-notch traditional 6% agent, but without the 6% commission. There is nothing of value that a 6% agent will do for you that we don’t do.
We recommend offering buyers’ agents the typical 2.5% commission to bring their buyers to your house. But If the buyer does not have an agent and contacts us directly, you will only pay us $4700 instead of 2.5% commission.Click here to order the broker’s visit
Natalya is a real estate agent with Flat Rate LA Real Estate. Natalya is fluent in Russian. Natalya has been in the real estate business for 14 years. Natalya has sold 2.9x the number of single family homes as the average agent in the area. Here’s what we know about Natalya’s work Natalya recently sold one home for $3,775,000. This real estate agent is skilled in fast home sales: she has listings that have sold in as little as 2 days. Natalya is an agent who sells homes for top dollar. This real estate agent is a top negotiator: she consistently sells homes above their list price. Natalya has closed 15 more home sales than the average agent in the area.
Little or no commissions mean we get you more for your home. And price is the biggest factor.
We answer our phones! We don’t know of any other real estate company that is more responsive to buyers who inquire about a home.Instantly get notified about showings, offers and comments from potential buyers.
We provide online transaction management. No more faxing, scanning, printing and driving across town for meetings, and wasting hours away of your life.
We guide you and help you with everything that matters when it comes to selling your home. We’ll even give you advice you may not want to hear when it’s necessary to get your home sold!
We negotiate contracts every day, and will get you to the best bottom line. 6 We know how to spot and deal with incompetent buyers’ agents and lenders (more common than you would think) who will lead you down a path of wasted time with a transaction that will never close.
We can spot the warning signs in an offer that might look good on the surface. Sellers often get into contracts that never close because they aren’t used to seeing the red flags.
- 1. We provide you with a comparative market analysis to help price your home right.
- 2.We negotiate your offers on your behalf and guide you through the entire escrow.
- 3.We will show your property to the buyers who contact us directly
- 4.We list your home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for 6 months (12 months if house price is more than $1.5M). Cancel any time. This is the same listing that other people pay agents 6% for.
- 5.Broker’s visit and pricing consultation
- 6.Professional photos will be provided.
- 7.We do Open House
- 8. Your listing will appear on all public real estate websites.
- 9.We provide real estate agent key box.
- 10.Real estate “For sale” sign will be installed.
- 11.We will make the appointments to schedule showings.