Flat Rate LA Real Estate get you $7,020 rebate.
If you buy your home at $500,000
|Selling Price||Our commission||Rebate to you|
We will actually REBATE to YOU 90% of the commissions we collect from the seller of the property, less, $4700 Flat Rate
Our Buyer’s Rebate Program is created for:
Homebuyers who sell their homes with Flat Rate LA Real Estate.
Homebuyers who want to play a more active role in the home buying process.
We expect the buyer to do much of the legwork that was traditionally big part of what a Realtor was compensated for. Since we're splitting the workload, we share our commission with you!
How Do I Receive my Buyer Rebate
The rebate is included in the HUD settlement statement. Generally, the rebate is provided as a credit to settlement costs first. Any amount above the total closing costs can be used as part of your down payment or you will be issued a check for the refund at closing, if you choose.
Your rebate is Tax-Free!!
How to get started
- Contact us so that we can e-mail you a buying agent’s agreement.The buying agent’s agreement must be completed and signed to receive your buyer’s rebate.
- When you are ready to make an offer, you will contact us with the details of your offer. We will prepare all the necessary paperwork and submit the offer. We will then work with the counteroffers and negotiations to get your contract accepted
- Get pre-approved financing through a bank or mortgage lender so that you’ll be prepared to make offers. We can help you to obtain a loan if you need to.
- We will show you 3 houses of your choice. To view more homes in person, you may visit open houses or contact the selling agent to set up a showing. (Very important: please Identify yourself as a customer of Flat Rate LA Real Estate buying agent. If you misrepresent yourself, neither you nor the buying agent will receive any commission and rebate).
- Provide information about the house you are looking for, so we can search and send you the listings you might be interesting in.v
- Once your offer has been accepted by the seller, we will help you through the entire escrow to complete the transaction. You can specify if you want your refund applied to your closing cost, or you can request a rebate check at closing.