Now, if you thought selling or buying homes was a considerable expense, worry no more, for there is low commission realtor who is ready to serve with their expert knowledge. However, there are many myths attached to low commission real estate agents; this article will focus on myths and the reality check on such realtors
The Myth -Communication Is Poor
Reality check – low commission realtors work the similar way as any real estate agent would work at a high price. They have buzzing network of buyers and sellers. With seamless communication channels, it offers quality customers for their clients
The Myth- No Guidance towards Property Finalization
Reality check- It is the survival of the fittest and the best. In fact, a low commission real estate agent offers comprehensive advice right from the comparative analysis for the right price to guide through the process till property is sold. A client does not have to deal with the negotiations; such is the profile of work realtors working on low commission work.
Myth- Realtors Working On Low Commission Are Not Qualified
Reality check- A realtor, whether working on low commission or high, has to be a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). They are expected to follow the code of ethics under the NAR. Thus, they must adhere to the specific duties and responsibilities towards the customers, fellow realtors and the public at large. The code of ethics prevents any realtor to exaggerate or misrepresent or conceal any critical information that could be a cause for concern. He is expected to be truthful and honest and pledge them to protect and promote the interests of their client.
Hiring the Best Low Commission Realtor
When it comes to hiring the best experienced real estate firm that offers agents on low commission, it is imperative to cross-check the following-
- Hiring a low commission realtor does not mean one compromises on the quality services. He should be able to deliver professional photos for the property to get potential buyers or seller.
- When it comes to hiring a low commission real estate agent, look in for a firm that provides online transaction management. The process of meetings and scanning and printing is not involved.
- Make sure your property gets listed on flat free rates. The property should be listed at Multiple Listing Service and all public real estate websites for at least six months depending upon the price of the property.
- He should be able to provide comparative market analysis so that one comes to know the right price for the property to be bought or sold.
- It is best if the real estate agent does all the negotiation and guides you through the entire escrow. Wasting time on paperwork and talks is a sheer waste of time.
Discounted realtors pre-screen your buyers so that you can save time and money in investing in advertisements and paying a considerable sum to the high prices real estate brokers.